A - Digital Project Manager
A - Digital PM
Digital Project Manager with six years of experience in project management, branding, content creation and delivery of website redevelopments and integrated digital campaigns for Retail, Tourism, Technology and Government clients.
Recent Employment History
November 2016 - September 2017 - Digital PM
Manage a team of designers for a digital consultancy. Write scope of work documents, project scoping, planning and resource management Ensured projects are delivered to scope, budget and to. agreed timeframes. Work with the PM team to schedule weekly updates. Work with production team to organise photo and video shoots. Work with internal teams, from initial briefing to final delivery
- Day to Day project management task.
- Manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspect of multiple large scale projects.
- Review high level deliverable across all projects.
- Risk management (manage Scope and mitigate risk across all projects).
- Project methodology - (Waterfall, Scrum and Agile) depending on the Project.
- Financial control (estimate project cost, monitor budget across project, invoicing etc).
- Identify opportunities (upsell).
- Resource management.
- Overseeing team members and delegating task.
- Reviewing test scripts
reelance PM work at a cool agency in East London, can travel to soho.